Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 4 Continued...

We headed back into Oregon, I got the bright Idea that on the way back I wanted to tour crater lake and so since we were going that way we thought we would see the Medford temple which was a mini temple. As we headed into Oregon we got to drive through another section of the redwoods which were beautiful- Jedediah Smith Redwood National Park also the Smith River and the Rouge river was beautiful. It was a beautiful drive into Medford I wish we would of had some time in Medford I kinda wanted to tour the Harry and David factory and do a few other things. We headed to our hotel in Medford to get the kids settled in before we went to do a session at the Temple but before we went to the hotel we took the kids by to see the temple.






No comments:

Post a Comment