Thursday, March 31, 2016

CALIFORNIA- Day #4

I almost feel like I have to do day 4 in two different posts because we are travelers... We woke up on Thursday and I wanted to see this trees of mystery place in Klamath, California that I saw when we drove through and so we went there first thing in the morning before we started touring more of the redwoods.




This tree was kinda cool because it showed you the stages and size the many years it had been alive.

The elephant tree was featured on Ripley's believe it or not

This was the brotherhood tree, I also have all my boys standing by it :)






We took a gondola ride over the tops of the trees, it was a great view and at it's highest point you could see the ocean from the top. It was pretty fun as none of us had ever been on one before.




There were several cool carved trees. We made Dallin stand by this one because
it looked like the guy was holding himself and Dallin does that when he has to pee.
I took a funny picture of David by the pooped logger but he made me promise not to post it!




We couldn't leave the redwoods without an arm around the tree picture, you just don't realize how massive these trees are until you stand right next to one.


We had to stop at the beach one last time before heading to Medford, OR to see the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment