Wednesday, August 5, 2015

June in a nutshell

We did lots of Kite flying, gardening, Aiden did his Jr. lifeguard classes, basketball camps, volleyball camps, Grandma Thompson coming to visit, 2 trips to Idaho Falls, and 1 to Missoula to visit Lizzie in the hospital.





Right after Grandma Thompson left I went to do my visiting teaching and hours after I got back
Trevyn said his eye hurt and when I looked at it it was bloody and didn't look good. I called the eye Dr. and took him down, in 5 minutes time these were his different positions as he waited to go back to see the Dr.  His brothers were fighting over a toy and Trev got hit in the eye with it, It scraped his top of his cornea off and scratched the white of his eye as well. The Dr. was surprised he wasn't in more pain, he put a lens over it for 24 hrs. to help heal it.



No comments:

Post a Comment