Saturday, July 25, 2015

1st Trip of the Summer

We got out of school on June 4th this year and so on June 6th we headed to Lewis and Clark Caverns. It was a lot of fun! By the end of the 2 hour tour my #4 was ready to go back to the car. After we went through the caverns we walked through the gift shop there and then had a picnic lunch at one of the picnic spot on the way out. When I was paying to go through the caverns the lady mentioned that I was good to go to other state parks that day for free so on our way home we decided to hit Bannock state park(My phone died so the pictures of that part of the trip are on David's cell phone) then we drove over Lemhi pass which the kids and I had never done before and then to see Fort Lemhi and other historical things on the back road. It was a fun trip and David was impressed that we were only gone 12 hrs.













No comments:

Post a Comment