Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dance, Dance, Dance

Kendra has taken dance from Nida a few times, she really enjoys ballet. The first year she took it was the best year by far. As she gets older she doesn't like it as much. After her performance this year she said that she was done with dance and wanted to do more of the musical theater next time. I love that my kids try stuff and figure out what they like and what is "their thing." On the same night as our ward party Kendra had a dance recital. It was a little crazy trying to juggle both. I love to watch her dance and be free, she always looks like she is having a good time. Here are a few pictures of her last dance performance of her life. I love that she loves theater and doing plays(David and I aren't sure where she got that, since neither of us are.) I sure love this girl!!





No comments:

Post a Comment