Sunday, December 28, 2014

#3 is the big 7

Trevyn's birthday is 3 days after Christmas. David likes to go visit his little brother after Christmas every year. I asked Trev if he wanted to wait until after his birthday to go there this year and he said he wanted to have it there like he does most years. The menu for food has been the same now for the past 3 years-Nachos! This year he wanted an Italian cream cake which I make from scratch and requires a lot of time and energy but I made it for him. Jim and Heather's church starts at 3:30pm and so we opened presents before we left for church and then after church came home ate dinner and dessert and then got the kids ready to go to bed. It was a fast a busy day and I hope Trevyn had a fun day!










No comments:

Post a Comment