Kendra had to construct a Valentine's collection
box for her class and this is what we came
up with....
then a few days before Valentine's Aiden came home
and said they need to make a box.
I was out of energy from making Kendra's that
we just went basic and something he was interested in.
So here it is....
I decided to make homemade valentine's for my kids this year.
and since they all really love smores.
This is what I came up with....
This is what I got from my sweetheart..
Every Valentine's day we have heart shaped pancakes for breakfast
and for dinner heart shaped pizza's but I decided to do something
different this year and the kids want to do this every year now-
Steak & Shrimp
salad
vegetable
and I really wanted to try this cake that I saw on
pintrest
Ive made the rainbow cupcakes before and thought
it was the same idea.
The kids thought it was fun. Hope everyone had a
fabulous Valentines day.
No comments:
Post a Comment