Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is My First Time

Being tagged!


THE RULES:


1. Post these rules

2. Post 11 random things about yourself

3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you

4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag

5. Tag 11 people



11 Random Things About ME...

1- I am a California girl but have now lived in Idaho longer than I have lived in California (so does that make me an Idaho girl?)

2-I love warm weather(thus I'm a California girl), I really despise cold weather. I love being in the sun and I love sitting on the beach in the sand, by the water, and feeling the sun beating down on me.

3-I've got my favorite shows to watch, I used to think it was just a couple times a week I would watch TV but now think I am a TV junkie. Sunday-Amazing Race & Celebrity Apprentice, Monday- The Voice, Tuesday-The Biggest Loser & Parenthood, Thursday-The Mentalist. Well now that I spelled out my week you can clearly see that I am a TV junkie.

4-I would love to travel the world, A few of  the places I would like to visit are- Holland, Paris, Italy,  Ireland, Australia. I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now.

5-I really enjoy beautiful flowers(my favorite gerber daisies) which is quite funny because I kill every plant I have ever owned, I recently just killed a cactus that I was told I couldn't kill. It just shriveled up and turned black, it must have been from old age(that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

6-When I was younger I used to barrel race and was in a club- The Riverside Range Riders. I had my all white horse named starlight(any rainbow bright fans out there?) and I always won first place for grooming, My bareback pad, western shirt and cowboy were always matching and was different at each show.

7-I love to throw parties, I just hate to clean my house for them. I love to do different theme parties for my kids birthdays and always try to do special things for my kids on random holidays-IE. Heart shaped Pizza on Valentines Day, Rainbow cake on St. Patricks Day,etc.

8-I love shopping, I think I am addicted to a deal! And that's all I have to say about that!!!

9-I am a stone former(not to be confused with stoner) I have had so many kidney stone, the reason I even mention it is that I have been struggling all week to pass a kidney stone and have been trying to make an appointment with my urologist whom I think has been out of the office for the week, and these are random facts about me :)

10-I do my own taxes in which I finished yesterday, YEAH ME! It's takes me hours and a quiet spot to finish them and lots and lots of reading but really makes me feel good and accomplished when they are done.

11-I guess I am with Kala on this-I hate dogs!! I am not as graphic as Kala but I do hate them sniffing every inch of your body, their wet noses and them wanting to just get physical with you. My kids have been wanting a dog and I hate to tell them but it will NEVER happen. Despite my daughter getting bit in the face by a "friendly" dog she still wants one, but however is skiddish when ever a dog comes close to her. The scars on her face is a daily reminder to me why we will never own a dog.



MY 11 QUESTIONS:


1. What's one of the hardest decisions you've ever made?
Wow. off to a serious one right off, Well I would have to say one off the hardest things that I have ever had to do was, when I was in high school my had had a massive stoke and he was hooked up to all kinds of machines. My brother and I flew out first thing and were able to be there the next day. We got there and talked to the doctors and realized that my dad wasn't going to make it and my brother had to convince me to sign the papers to unhook my dad from the machines. I will never forget that because that was a tough decision for me but I know it was the right one.

2. What's one of your biggest dreams you have for your life?
One thing that I have always dreamed of is opening my own clothing store, I think that I would just love that! But for now my dream is to be happy, healthy, and to have my family with me forever!

3. What's one character trait you have that you hope that your children won't?
Well I am thinking of two right now and it hard to narrow it down. Patience is what I lack and I hope my kids are patient but I can already tell that I have passed down my lack of it to my children so let me try another one. The ability to show affection, I am not a touchy, feeley, huggie, hands on person. I feel bad when my kids come up to me to hug me and tell me that they love me because I think I should have been the one to initiate it first but when all is said and done I hope they know that I love them by my actions in catering to there every need. I'm trying to be better at telling them everyday like my mom did.

4. What's one of your most romantic experiences?
I don't know if it is necessarily romantic but when David and I went to the George Strait concert and then to the Bountiful Temple the next morning it was a lot of fun and one of the only times we left our kids overnight to do something together.(David if your reading this, you need to be more romantic.)

5. What's one of that happiest moments of your past?
I would have to say my wedding day, who doesn't like to dress up and feel like a princess with her prince charming for a day.

6. If you could be a character in a book or story, who would you be?
Well I really don't like to read. This is hard. I like the book The Help, I think that her name was Millie(?) I really liked her because she just wanted to fit in and then wasn't afraid of what people thought about her being friends with her slave maid.

7. If you were stranded on an island with only 3 other people, who would you pick?
David, Well Just David because then he would have to be with me and if we were stranded it would be like a date, since we never go on any.
8. If you had to eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tacos, lately I have been craving them so much with homemade flour tortillas, sour cream, salsa, lettuce. cheese, and yummy meat. Mmmm, I better go make one right now!

9. If you could live wherever you wanted in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere Warm!!(notice I didn't say hot, but somewhere with the perfect temp.) Where I could wear carpi's, short sleeves, and sandals all year long :)
10. What helps you fall asleep at night?
I am usually always cold at night so If I snuggle right down in a cozy blanket and have a hard time keeping my eyes open.

11. What gets you going in the morning?
Knowing that I have to stick to a schedule and get things done.

****I don't think I have 11 friends so I don't think I will tag anyone, but if you are reading this and would like me to ask you 11 questions just leave a comment and I would be willing to comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment