We really did a lot of stuff this month as a family.
We worked on Aiden's pinewood derby car.
(we really wanted him to do most of it.)
cutting the block into a car shape
Cleaning the mess up. We all know that pinewood
derby cars can't be done too much by the boys but
we really tried to let Aiden do as much as possible.
He came up with the design, drew it on the block of wood,
tried cutting it, and painted most of it.
His is the green car with the flame on it. I found a
stencil so that he could paint the flames.
I have always wanted to paint our nook but I hate painting!
One day David came home and decided it needed a spruce up
job so we went and bought paint and here is the finished project..
the picture isnt that great but it is called mocha icing.
We went bowling and Ice skating and Aiden and Kendra
were taught how to play monopoly in January.
All in All that pretty much sums up our January.
We hope February is just as fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment