Every year in the Hobbs Family we have a family name rotation thing?
This year for Christmas We had David's oldest sister and her family
I really wanted to do something more personalized for her family
so I decided to make aprons for all 6 of them.
They have 3 older girls and 2 younger boys plus her and he husband.
I tried to do them there favorite colors. Here they are..
and I didn't make Kirks because it was hard for me to find a
piece of fabric over the internet that was a plain color and I didn't get a
picture of it but it was all black.
I then decided to make an apron for a Christmas gift exchange
and really wanted to keep it for myself :)
In all last year I made 2 aprons for my mom for mothers day, 5 aprons
for the Halliday's Christmas gifts, 1 for a bridal shower and 1 for the gift exchange.
I am learning to sew on aprons and have been having a lot of fun at it!!
Now I just need to make one for myself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment