Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy Couple Of Weeks

David & I celebrated 10 yrs. of marriage
on the Cinco de Mayo.
We celebrated at our ward cinco de mayo ward party,
but are going to go out to eat one day to celebrate when I
get feeling up to it!

( us on our wedding day, we look a bit younger)

The very next day we left our house at 4:30 am

in the middle of a snow storm (May 6th, go figure) to head to Rexburg to the hospital to have our sweet

Dallin Martin

he weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz.

(after a bath) (getting ready to leave the hospital the next day)
(leaving the hospital) Trevyn was excited to see the baby and because
the other kids asked to hold him he wanted to too.
He said "oh, baby heavy" We thought it
was pretty funny.
Kendra was thrilled to get her hands on the new baby.
She is such a mother hen. Everyone has asked who he looks like and I would have to say
that he looks the most like Kendra's baby pictures.
But this little boy was so excited to see his baby brother
that it surprised me. He sure does enjoy holding him. I
wonder when the novelty will wear off?
The day that we came home from the hospital
Kendra lost her 1st tooth. She was a little
disappointed with the tooth fairy as she thought she
didn't come, but after mom and dad did some quick
looking, we figured the tooth fairy just hid it extra good.
(Sure hope she doesn't do that again!)
Kendra's 6th Birthday
She showing off the new webkin that she got and
is sporting the new shorts she got from her aunt, uncle, and cousins.
Opening presents. She had a tough time waiting
to open presents til dad got home.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart
I can't believe how big you are getting!
Yesterday was the 2nd grade Track meet at the school
Aiden did great he ran 3 different races and participated
in the long jump, softball throw, and a few other events.
The Kids are also doing soccer right now and are really loving
it. I have no pictures because I haven't been to a game
yet, guess I need to sent the camera with David.
I really feel blessed to have such a great family!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy! Love the name Dallin and he is such a cute! Congrats on #4, you brave woman!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Dallin looks so precious and sweet. I'm glad the other kids are happy to have him home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought he looked like Kendra, too, so cute!
    Oh, and the tooth fairy's done that SEVERAL times at our house...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the newest little guy! I think he looks the most like you of any of your cute kiddos!!
    P.S. Thanks for the Smores Treats! They were a big hit with everyone!!! The whole pan was completely devoured within 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gina, Just wanted to let you know that we are going private with our blog. If you could leave me a comment on my blog with your email address that would be great. Thanks, Kayla

    ReplyDelete