Had a good week, besides doctors visits as usual. I
Went visiting teaching this week (yes, it is the last week of the month)
but we had a fun lunch date and I had a lot of fun just visiting with
the ladies.
I also took some time to attend the art show at the
city center to see my beautiful children's works
of art. They are pretty talented...
Aiden's foil art picture.
He calls it a Hawaiian butterfly.

Here's the cute little guy showing it off.

Not a good picture of Kendra but she
was being super stubborn as I was trying to
take her picture by the
kindergarten's peacocks.

Here's Kendra's little
beautie.
Pretty cute huh?
Well what else, At the doctor this week I was
dialated to 3 cm and was
more than 50% effaced, I was really hoping that It would happen anytime
now but here I am still. That's
ok, I'm not too miserable yet. Back to the
doctor on Monday.

Bountifully blessed.
I decided to try a bountiful basket since they just started doing this in
our area. It was fun. We just picked it up today. Now I need to
learn how to cook an artichoke.
Happy May Day and I hope that you all have a good week!
Yummy! I LOVE artichokes! (i don't know why I haven't eaten them in YEARS!!!)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your Dr. appointment went okay. I saw Aiden at school the next day after your appointment, and asked him how you were, and he said "She's at the hospital. I spent the night at my Grandma's house and I'm sleeping there again tonight. My mom's having the baby next week". I really thought you were still in the hospital, and had to stay there for the week...so I'm glad you didn't have to!
Good luck at the Doctor this week. We can't wait to see a picture of your new baby.
ReplyDelete