I went to the store yesterday and saw all these beautiful
colors of gerber daisies and couldn't help but to buy them
(they are my favorite flower) I got enought to fill both
my flower boxes in front of my house, after I finished
planting them I stood back and looked at them and realized
why women like to plant flowers in there yard, they were beautiful!
This morning I woke to all my beautiful daisy's
gone, all the tops had been eaten off by the dumb deer!
I was so sad, the one time I actually took the time to plant
something I love. Did I mention that I am so sad!!!!
This little guy is growing up too fast.
(Mom did you notice the hat you made him, I took a picture just for you)
I am sad that my girl is now a kindergaten graduate
and is going to be in 1st grade and will be going to school all day!
And he has done so well I can tell he likes it and that this is
his 4th year playing, he just keeps getting better every year.
Kendra had loved her soccer team as well and is getting pretty good at it.
That is so sad about your flowers :( How frustrating!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the updated pic of Dallin!