I guess I should explain the title, When Trevyn was born,
I started to have to stop and feed him and take care of him
and do all the things that you do for a newborn.
One day Aiden asked "Is Trevyn your favorite?"
I asked why and he said you do everything for him!
So here is a picture of our favorite/chosen child
on the day he was born.
Getting ready to go get our tree 2008.
Makin' cookies for valentine's day
Just cute!
Trev with his daddy.
At Disneyland
Playing this summer
My Happy Camper.


Great pictures! My favorite is the summertime one.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a sweet mom, your kids are lucky to have you! :)
ReplyDeleteHe sure is a cutie! You guys have some super cute kiddos! Hope Trevin had a fantastic Birthday!
ReplyDeleteIt's weird, I remember when you got married and had your first little baby...it doesn't seem like it was that long ago! Time sure flies! You have an adorable family!
ReplyDelete