At Thanksgiving and also Christmas time, I like to reflect upon the many things that I am grateful for. There are so many things that I am richly blessed with and so many things to be thankful for....
My Savior.
For all he has and still does for me! (sorry the picture is so small.)
I sure like President Monson and his wonderful councilor's.
I am grateful for the Temple and the way it makes me feel when I go there.
I am also grateful for family history work and that I have been able to
bring a lot of my own family names and do the work.
I am grateful for a temple marriage!
I love each one of them and am so thankful to have the opportunity
to grow and to learn with them, they are truly a blessing in my life.
There has been times in the last few years that I have had time to reflect
on how thankful I am when I am healthy and how I hate being sick.
I am grateful that I have somewhere warm and safe to go.
I could totally be a home-body. I love my house!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am grateful for friends that lift me up and
help me to be a better person.
This summer I thought that I lost it after Trevyn hid it from me.
I had a hard time living without my camera for even a few day.
He makes me smile, I have always loved his music and it was so fun for
David and I to go see him in concert.
I really am so grateful for so many things that I can't even think of everything!


I love your idea of doing a thankful post because like you, I have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDelete