Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Love this kid!

I thought I would take a minute to blog about each one of my kids, because If I wait to blog about something really big or great in my life, it may never happen~then I realized, My family is big and great.
So I will start off with my first born, he is such a great child and I love him so much!

So on picture day, I asked my kids to each show me how they smiled when they got home.

This is what I got from Ade, that is pretty close to how his school pictures looks.

He is my bug collector, ever since I can remember he has loved to collect bugs, he was thrilled when he learned the first day of school, that in 2nd grade he got to do a bug collection, he went right to work. Here's the bug collection!
(we should have taken a picture before he took it to school, it's not looking so good now). He loves and is great at sports. His favorite being soccer. Another one of his great loves is school. He loves friends and being around people. He loves to make us laugh! With all the many costumes he wears.
He is an animal lover, he especially loves turtles and lizards. He begged and begged for a turtle for his birthday, but mom would not give in.
Dad found a turtle at work and brought it home for a few hours of enjoyment by Aiden before having to take it back. Aiden was sad, but has a few pictures to remember the experience.

He is a great big brother and a friend to all!

>We have a lot of fun together and I sure love this kid!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you're doing a post for each of your very cute kids! How special for each one of them! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete