Thursday, September 24, 2009

2 Weeks In Review

Despite being one sick puppy last week(strep throat for the second time in 3 weeks!!!),
I decided that now that I am feeling well
that I would post what has been going on the last few weeks.
Soccer started for Aiden and he is loving it! He is doing so well
and he just loves it when he makes a goal.

Kendra started dance and that is right up her alley.

Can't wait to see her fancy foot work, I ask her to show me

what she has learned, but she forgets by the time we get home.

I purchased some peaches and pears before I became sick
and of course they came while I was sick, so David
picked them up for me and when I felt good enough to stand for a long
period of time.
I canned 21 quarts of peaches and 21 quarts of pears(not in the same day)
I always enjoy feeling productive and feeling like I am ready for winter!
While I was at young women's last night (by the way I got called as young women's president, almost 4 weeks ago) David and the kids picked all the pumpkins in our garden there were 16 big pumpkins and tons of little pumpkins. We always have so much fun growing pumpkins in our garden. We had a fun garden this year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Halloween background! I'm glad you got your canning done in between everything else! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete