Monday, December 21, 2015
Yellowstone 2015
In September we headed to Yellowstone. I have to add that at Glacier and Yellowstone on very busy weekends we were blessed to find a camp site, it always makes me nervous as I am a planner to go to campsites that are first come first serve. We stopped in Mesa Falls on our way up to Yellowstone, I loved going there when I was going to school at Ricks and wanted to show my kids the beauty.
We then headed into West Yellowstone and got a campsite and then into West Yellowstone for the day. We had so much fun! I have to say my kids are rock stars when it comes to hiking, the only time we really had complaints is when I wanted to get a family picture in front of old faithful when it was going off but we stayed to long in front of some of the other geysers and had to run to make it there in time, that is why everyone looks so happy in that picture and we barely go everyone there before it stopped. All in all a super fun and memorable trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment