Tuesday, December 1, 2015

13 Years

For Aiden's birthday this year I decided to surprise him and wrote him a letter the night before that said something like, Its been a fun 13 years of raising you be up and dressed in the morning in your church clothes by 7 am bring a change of clothes and your swim suit. I brought one of Aiden's friends and we headed to Rexburg. We went to the temple first thing and did baptisms and then we were off to fongs to eat lunch, Aiden loves Chinese food. We then headed to Rexburg Rapids for a little water fun. Once we had enough there we headed to grab some fast food and then we hit the cocoa bean for some birthday cupcakes and then headed home. It was a long exhausting fun day!! I sure hope he enjoyed his surprise for his 13th birthday!















No comments:

Post a Comment