Thursday, July 17, 2014

Soccer 2014

I coached again this year and that is the reason I don't have many pictures this year.
(Aiden hates this picture because of his arms swinging out, he wonderd if that is how he always looks)
Aiden's favorite sport is soccer and he was thrilled to start soccer season this year. He has been playing soccer for 8 years and totally loves every second of it.

 

 Trevyn was a good little player this year and he actually enjoyed it.
 
 
Kendra like Aiden hates this picture of her kicking the ball. I don't have a lot of pictures of Kendra playing because I was co-coaching Dallin's team.
Kendra played the goalie a lot this year like she did last year but she did a pretty good job.
Then we had Dallin who loved to talk about soccer all week long but when it came time to play he didn't want to. These few pictures were twords the end of the season and he was only out there for like 30 seconds.


This picture makes me laugh with him talking to Bronson since neither of them interested in playing soccer.



No comments:

Post a Comment