Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Vacation Day #7

This was Wednesday, The actual day of the reunion. The whole day was spent on the beach. We had a yummy breakfast served buffet style. My absolute favorite was lunch, which was catered by the Mexican taco and it was some yummy authentic Mexican food. And dinner was chicken salad sandwiches. I know that putting a reunion on for that many people is a lot of work and I sure do appreciate Brian & Lee Ann's family for hosting it. Lots of pictures of us just hanging out on the beach.



I like this picture of David because he actually looks like he is relaxed.
Cousins buried in the sand all 4 of the boys were grinning ear to ear.



This is me relaxing ;)
Dallin Surfing. I don't think he loved the water like everyone else.
David has a huge smile on his face because he got down on his knee's and pretended
that the whole was really that deep and everyone had to get up to see and then
he stood up to show everyone.


My little surfer

After we ate dinner we headed back to the houses we were staying at and
took showers and put our kids to bed and settled with the older kids
and the adults headed to the last session at the temple. It was such a
good time for us all to be in the temple together.

No comments:

Post a Comment