This is our second time going to a George Strait concert
in Utah. It was a lot of fun. I would have to say that that the last time was my favorite time but he sure did not disappoint this time either. I thought I knew every George Strait song ever but he was playing some that were in his very early on in his career. I think he ended his farewell tour great and I might add that Martina was fabulous, she is the cutest little thing. Great overnight trip!
We like to go to the temple when we are out of town without our kids. We tried the Brigham City one but we needed an appt. to attend it and so I have never done a session at the Logan temple either so that was a fun time. It is a very beautiful temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment