Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Playing Catch up

 
So let me start out by saying that it's not quite my fault that I am playing catch up right now.
Our computer died in December and we had to get a new one and to be quite honest with
you I really don't like it. I have had a hard time learning to run windows 8, I didn't think
I was that computer illiterate until I tried this program.
 
 
David's Bull he shot this year.
 
CHRISTMAS 2012


OK, so I have not figured out how to turn the pictures
around with the new program.

TREVYN'S 5TH BIRTHDAY
 

worst looking cake I have ever made, but seriously
a Mario bros. cake?
we spent Trevyn's birthday at uncle Jimmy and aunt Heather's house



We had a great Christmas. I undecorated the house and took out the tree on Christmas day
and we headed to Wyoming the next day and we spent 6 days with the Hobbs' there in Wyoming.
That was the end to our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment