Saturday, December 31, 2011

'Twas the night before Christmas & Christmas day.

A Hobbs Family Tradition
to act out the
Nativity
(the group shot, in all our glory)

Christmas Morning
our gifts from santa....


I didn't notice until I posted the pictures, the faces
of the two oldest boys in my house, they don't
look too thrilled at their gifts from santa.

Like the picture? We have about 40 more
like it, every time I turned around I was asked
to take a picture of her and her doll :)
I really wanted to get a picture of us in our church clothes on
Christmas day but when we got home these are the only
two I was able to catch still in there church clothes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a very blessed Christmas, We are blessed with more than we 
deserve. I am truly grateful everyday for all I have been given.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment