In all the years that we have gotten our tree Thanksgiving day
and put it up our kids have never bothered it so much as
Dallin has. He has broke more ornaments this year than
we have ever broken our entire married life so far.
The more we say no, the more he does it to try to show us that he
is in charge. He totally took all the pearls off the tree and was
wearing them as a necklace one day while still attached to the tree
the tree was teetering and that is how I knew he had something to do with it.
He also started unraveling the lights off the tree one day and instead of re stringing them
I pushed them in a pile under the tree, while Aiden was running through the house
one day he got his foot caught on the light stand and pulled our tree entirely down
(a first at our house as well). I began laughing so hard I was crying but his Dad a
different story. David came over and assessed the situation and we only broke 2
ornaments and so we began re decorating the tree when David picked it back up.
(notice Aiden crying in the corner of the picture)
Kendra picking up glass, Trevyn holding the star tree toper,
Dallin eating the broken candy canes.
My two vacuum models
Good as new :)
On a happier note, everyone modeling the shirts grandma
sent them.
No comments:
Post a Comment