Thursday, September 22, 2011

From Wolf To Bear

Since Aiden had a birthday he has been
moved to the next age group in scouts.
So he is now working out of the bear book.
Ever since Aiden saw the world conservation badge in his book he
has been wanting it. So we worked really hard to do all the requirements
for it and he was so excited when he finally earned it!
and he also got a few more arrow points.
Then after the awards they did a little rain gutter regatta thing.
Since pack meeting is a family thing they let all the kids
make boats to race so Aiden got to race his
brother, Aiden won!
As you might be able to tell from my post, I am not a scouter mom.
I really don't know much about scouting, I just try and help
my son out and follow the book. When Aiden told Grandma
Hobbs about his advancements, She congratulated me on getting
my wolf and my world conservation badge and arrow points,
pretty true when you think of all we have to do to help our boys out.
Especially my personal favorite- sewing badges on the stinkin' shirt
(which has to be done my friends, the day after receiving them!!)
So those are our adventures in scouting thus far, and let me tell you I am
so excited to be able to experience it 2 more times :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment