David and I are not really outgoing, and we would never have
done anything out of our comfort zone growing up.
So I was so surprised when Kendra came home and
said that she wanted to try out for the Missoula Children's Theater
production at the school. I explained to her that if she got picked
that she would have to perform in front of people and that
she couldn't act shy and she had to talk loud.
She agreed and not only that, her brother decided that
he want to participate as well, another shocker for me.
I never want to discourage my kids from trying new things so
with that being said they both tryed out.
The play was King Arthur's Quest,
Aiden was given the part of the red knight and Kendra got the part of the mini queen,
they performed 2 different times and I thought that the 2nd showing
was by far the best. They really did do a cute job. I was so
supprised that they both loved it and said they might want to do
it again sometime.
The "mini's"
my little queen
This was the cast, the best picture I could
get without flash.
The knights
My red knight
I was really impressed that my kids tryed something new and
that they stuck out the long week and late hours of practice
and never complained. They are simply the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment