On Day #3, We just ran around and got ready for the upcoming
big fishing trip we were going to take.
Day #4- We went to church and to bed early since we were
going to be getting up at 3:00am and leaving by 4:00am
Day #5- The big fishing trip, we left Anchorage at 4:00 am
and headed for Seward, So we could be in the water by
6:00 am to insure a good fishing spot.
Aiden and his first salmon of the morning.
He did an awesome job, he reeled it in like a pro.
One of my favorite things about fishing on the ocean is the neat
wildlife we saw, I loved the orca whales (I think these are my favorite)
I just love the color of them, they were so cool to see in their natural
habitat rather than at sea world or something like that.
Kendra did pretty well herself, her dad helped her and
she did a great job.
Trevyn loved the "bat" he thought he was going to play
baseball and was a little disappointed when grandpa
used it to kill the fish with.
Here are two pictures of a humpback whale, also very cool.
I have a few more to add on the next days trip too.
There were also dolphins swimming all around the whale but I
couldn't get a very good picture of the dolphins or the seals(also very cute).
No comments:
Post a Comment