The end of August always signals to me that the
lazy days of summer are coming to an end,
here are some of our end of the summer pictures...
The boys like being outside and particularly in the
evenings when we are out taking care of the
yard. Here are some pic's of them riding bikes.
Dallin can't reach the pedals but loves to
be pushed around on the bike.
Trevyn found a water snake on a Sunday afternoon
and it kept the kids busy for hours.
Dallin learns to fold his arms for prayers, was a
highlight for me this month. I love to see and watch my kids grow
and learn especially when they are little and figuring things out.
I canned applesauce last week and boy was I tired,
the first day I canned 21 jars and the second day 29 jars.
50 quarts of applesauce!! All by myself, well not technically
I did have my 4 sweet children with me.
Aiden's birthday always is a sure sign that summer is over and
school is about to begin.
He turned 9 on Sunday and his request for a cake was the
shape of a 9 with red stars on it. So that was my attempt.
I am a bad mom, I don't know what it is about Aiden's
birthday, Maybe I am just tired but I didn't get many
pictures. No opening presents, no blowing out
candles, etc.
After the fact, this is what he got...........
A basketball hoop
A frog Habitat
A butterfly catching/growing kit.
(If you know Aiden he is big into animals.)
And he absolutely wanted this thing so bad, he got a
few more things but I didn't take pictures.
A new wii game and a webkinz.
Happy 9th Birthday Aiden!!
and
Happy End of Summer All!!
No comments:
Post a Comment