So much goes on in May that I feel like I am trying
to play catch up.
First of all there are a lot of pictures, Here are
a few from our latest activities.
Kendra's musical performance about Spring....
Aiden's musical performance about
the Earth....
This is Mother's day, I should have taken
pictures of the homemade Mother's Day
gifts that I received- A flower planter, made
of tongue depressors and a packet of seeds from Kendra.
of tongue depressors and a packet of seeds from Kendra.
Aiden drew and colored me some nice flower pictures,
and from everyone a homemade card with some fudge.
And of course they humored me and posed for a
picture after church.
I love this picture of the boys because they look
like brothers. Although none of the boys look exactly a like
they all look like they are brothers.
Kendra's 7th birthday party
She invited 6 friends so there would be 7 including her,
but one little girl didn't make it.
They decorated crown with jewels and flip flops with
ribbons.
Opening presents..
The boys getting home from the father and son's outing,
hence the mess of camping stuff behind them.
And we have more festivities leading up to the end of school.
I am getting ready to head to Aiden's track meet,
wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment