Today we celebrate our
11th Wedding Anniversary
So I Just want to tell you 11 things I love about David....
#11- I love that you love George Strait as much as I do.
#10- I love that 5-5-00 was one of the best days
of both of our lives.
#9- I love that you like to take care of our home.
(mostly outside)
#8- I love than when you decided to make a meal(no matter what time of day)
it's always breakfast.
#7- I love your eyes and your smile.
#6- I love how late at night when I need a snack,
weather your hungry or not you are sitting right
next to me eating.
#5- I love that you love to work. You have a great work ethic.
#4- I(secretly) love when you show me every house that
you have ever poured concrete at or delivered gravel to.
#3- I love that you are fiercely loyal to whatever you
are passionate about.
#2- I love that you are "churchy". I always wanted
to marry an active member of the church, someone
who honored their priesthood.
Someone who would not only take me to the temple
to get sealed together but also go back often.
#1- I love that you are a great dad!
You take care of the kids better than I do.
You work, play and have fun together.
I am so grateful to have been able to spend the past 11 years of our lives together. You are truly a great companion for me. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much! Happy Anniversary My Cutes!!!
I am so grateful to have been able to spend the past 11 years of our lives together. You are truly a great companion for me. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much! Happy Anniversary My Cutes!!!
Sweet!! Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday to Dallen, and Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!
ReplyDeleteoh sweet! Hope you guys got to do something special together to celebrate 11 years!!! You two are a great couple and have a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete