Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Little Obsession

I'm not sure how my obsession started but I love clothes that match.
This is a picture that I took of all my guys in camo(don't be surprised if
you see the guys matching in our Christmas photo this year.)

my cute guys in their matching camo fleece jackets.

matching jammies the boys got from grandma T. for Christmas this year. The first matching things the boys got. Trevyn was only 2 months old. The kids in matching clothes, the boys have matching ties and I found Kendra a dress that matched their ties. The sad thing is that is not all, I used to try to find things that Aiden and Kendra could wear that would match, I have a cute picture of them in matching clothes one year. Now that I have Trevyn, Aiden and him have so many matching things that I am just waiting for the day when Aiden tells me that he is too old and does not want to match his 2 yr old brother anymore. Luckily I am having another boy so, until Trevyn gets old enough to tell me to stop I guess it is fair game. I LOVE MY OBSESSION OF MATCHING CLOTHES!

2 comments:

  1. maybe you could just have twins then you could match them to your hearts delight! (I don't think the cons would outweigh the pro of matching outfits though.) JOSH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another boy! I think they look so cute in their matching clothes.

    ReplyDelete