Sunday, July 19, 2009

2 Hot Men, 1 Great Night

1 parking spot-$8.00
2 bottles of water-$7.50
1 souvenir hat-$20.00
1 Night with George-PRICELESS
Blake Shelton
Julianne Hough-she was singing with the stars tonight not dancing with them.
I had such a great weekend, I went with my cute husband to see my favorite stud-George Strait in concert on friday night. Ever since I can remember I have always been a huge fan of his. It was a great concert. It was everything I hoped for and more! Julianne Hough sang for about 40 min. to open the show, then Blake Shelton came on for about an hour and sang, he was really good. Then about 9 pm My man George came on. WOW it was so good to see him up close. Even though he is old he can still put on a great show. He sang til about 11pm. It was so much fun! We then got up 6 hours later to go to the Bountiful Temple to where we were married 9 years ago. It was a very special weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Gina, your blog title totally cracked me up, you're too funny! Glad you had a great trip, it's always SO nice to spend alone time with the hubbies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great title! You two look so happy in the photo at the concert! What an awesome weekend with your hubby! I'm glad you had such a good time and that you got to do some special things with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had tons of fun! I'm glad you got to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! It let me post a comment :)

    ReplyDelete