(here's a picure of my honey with his 2 boys)
I just thought I would post to show you some of the
thing that my honey do'es. It is nothing big but I
really appreciate it.
On last Wednesday night while we were laying in bed
I had mentioned that Iwould love 2 flower boxes to
go on both sides of my entry way and by friday night
this is what was built. On Saturday they were painted
and now they are sitting in front of my house with
soon to be gerber daisies in them!

Another project that we worked on this year was
a little landscaping project. I had a vision of
two large flower beds with wildflowers in them
and a rock pathway so Aiden could get to the bus.
My flowers are slowly growing and the weeds are
overtaking them but my husband worked very hard
on this forming up the concrete curbing, pouring the
concrete, putting down weed fabric, wheelbarrowing
the gravel in, finding me large flat rocks for stepping
stones. All in about a week!

I am so thankful for my sweet little husband
for helping make all my visions a reality.
I'm supposed to be folding laundry right now, but this was more appealing. Love your flower boxes and I can't wait to come over and see your gerbers. They are my favorite flower. Kudos to David for being such a great guy!
ReplyDeleteGina ,I love your honey too! What a sweetheart he is ! Great Dad and husband and a sweet son(in-law)i really like your flower boxes! and your pathway,will there be flowers in your boxes when i get there?
ReplyDelete