Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend Quicky

Start of Celebration Month- May is such a busy month in our little family. On May 2nd we headed down to Logan to be able to see Mark and Jocelyn bless little Finnley. On that Saturday Mark & Jocelyn graduated from Utah State. Way to go you two!! They thought it would be busy crowded and said they wouldn't go if they were not graduating, so we took our time coming down. We stopped in Idaho falls for a while and experienced Chick-fil-a for the first time, then headed to Logan we stopped at the little(when I say little, I mean little) zoo for about 30 minutes or so and then found our hotel.  We then found Mark & Jocelyn house and visited for a while then found dinner and then David and I headed to the Logan Temple for the last session of the night.  The next morning we headed to the baby blessing and then to lunch afterwards and then back home. Congrats to the Hobbs' for graduating, blessing their baby, and moving all in one weekend!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment