I had got this great idea to go to general conference when I had learned that my parents from Alaska were going to be there and I wanted to see them.
We drove down on Friday saw David's grandma B.(I didn't want to put picture on here as she hates pictures of herself and she didn't exactly know he was taking pictures of her.) We toured Temple square with all the kids as Trev and Dal are not old enough to go to conference and then we stayed that night with Auntie Carla in Salt Lake. The next day we watched the morning session of conference and then
got ready and headed to the afternoon session(Kendra, Auntie Carla, and I). It was a lot of fun to be able to take your children, I cant wait until we can all go together!! We got picked up and headed to Chuck a rama to eat before Aiden and David needed to be to the priesthood session. We picked them up after spending time with Grandma Thompson. We said our good byes and headed for home the next morning and made it home to watch the afternoon session in our own home! It was a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment