We got ready after the bike ride and headed to Knott's Berry Farm.
The first ride that the Kids rode on were Aiden, Kendra, & David
and they went on the silver bullet. So I took Trevyn & Dallin into Camp
Snoopy and Dallin would not go on anything.
A picture of both the boys before Dallin started crying uncontrollably
and they took him off the ride.
The one picture I have of David, Aiden, & Kendra on the Pony express.
Kendra playing a game.
I wish I had a picture of Dallin playing his game he threw a ball and
make it into a little hole and won the biggest angry bird toy there was. the guy
said that he had never seen anyone win that before, let alone a 3 year old.
The 4 Boys.
The Kids as we were leaving the park.
It was hot as we walked around Knott's Berry Farm that all the kids
could think about was going back and playing at the beach.
Then it was off to help prepare dinner for those coming in that day.
As we were in the kitchen working someone noticed that we were pretty
color coordinated for the day so we had to snap a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment