Saturday, July 20, 2013

Vacation Day #2

So, I have to say that without David these pictures wouldn't even be possible. I didn't even whip out my camera until day #3. I woke up early and did the 7:20 session at the St. George temple that morning before we got on the road. As I was coming out of the temple David texted me and said he was going across the street to give a blessing to someone at the hospital who came to the visitor center and asked if someone could come give her daughter a blessing. So I went to the visitor center where my kids were there watching the videos and when David got done we got on the road.

We then got on the road and headed to my cousins house in victoville
where we ate yummy food and swam in there pool and I got to visit with
my Aunts and Uncles(wished I got pictures of them.) Then off
to Brian and Lee Ann's for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment