Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Aiden's 10th Birthday Parties

Every other year I let my kids have a party and because I had Dallin the year that Kendra was suppose to have a party, It just so happened that Aiden & Kendra both had parties this year. For Aiden's 10th birthday he wanted a sports party.  I wasn't sure if 10 year olds would like a bounce house since the only thing Aiden wanted to do at his party was play football and I wasn't sure that would entertain that many kids for two hours so we got the bounce house, the boys loved it so much that none of them wanted to play football.
Aiden's request was cupcakes in the shape of a football
(Really harder than you would think,Don't look too close)
for his friend party and football field for his family party.

The spread, since Aiden was mostly into football. We tryed to incorporate
football snacks- cracker jack popcorn, pretzels, veggie tray, chips and salsa
and nacho cheese, brown licorice, sunflower seeds, chocolate covered
strawberries(decorated as footballs) and lemonade.
I saw these on pinterest but they didn't quite turn out like
the example.


Our Family Party(I didn't get many pictures)
The cake
All in all parties are stressful for this mama but I hope my kids enjoy there parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment