Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day Of Family Fun #2

So to be truthful this is in reality day three of us all being together the first day was the fourth of July, the day Mark came home to Salmon and so we got together for dinner that night and I didn't bring my camera. The fifth was the first day of the "real" party and the sixth was the second day. With that being clarified this is the sixth of July we all went to the parade foe Salmon river days and then as people came up we just had different things to do, mostly water sports for the kids. I also had volleyball set up so we could do water balloon volleyball with towels but they threw all the water balloons at each other instead and no on wanted to play bocce ball :(



We had two different water toys but they all gravitated to the big one mostly

these 4 were inseparable most of the days. It's always fun having
other girls to play with.
Brittany and Kirstyn
were not even afraid to get wet :)

A friendly game of volleyball-
Mark & Jocelyn VS. Julie & Joseph
remember in the last post how I said there was a lot of sitting around.

This was a fun day.
It was also my birthday and so I was joking to David that I threw myself a birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment