The Kids loved soccer this year. This was Aiden's 6th year playing soccer, a sport that he absolutely loves! He did so good I can tell that he enjoys himself and has improved so much over the years. This was Kendra's 4th year playing soccer and she had so much fun and I could see her improving so much. This was the first year they got to take turns being goalie, Kendra need to work on her drop kicks but was a pretty good little goalie. This was Trevyn's first year playing soccer and I was his coach this year. It was fun teaching a bunch of 4 year olds soccer. He was really into practices and wasn't so aggressive when it came to kicking the ball at games. He had a great first year.
Aiden's team was the green hornets
Kendra's team was the purple lightening
Trevyn's team name was the monkey/bugs
The girls wanted to be the ladybugs and the boys wanted
to be the monkeys so we became the monkey/bugs.
This was my little team minus 2 girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment