Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kendra's week of festivities #1

Kendra tends to celebrate her birth month rather than her birthday and since she is the only girl I bet you can all tell that this girl is spoiled. In all seriousness she turned 8 this year and so we literally celebrated a whole week by the time we did everything.
We don't do a party every year, I let them do one every other year.
Kendra chose a tea party this year.
We had tea cups a tea pot and refreshments and all
the girls came in dresses.
The girls had a lot of fun.

Present time...


goodie bags I made, I had to show them off
since I spent so much time on them.
I hand sewed all the first letters of there name
on the bags.
She invited eight since she turned eight,
and well it's great to be eight, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment