In March we went to Salt Lake to see Auntie Carla
and to hear her give her non-farewell talk.
She was called to the Independence-Missouri
Misson for 23 months and so we wanted to
be there to support her.
(I forgot to take a picture of her).
While there we dropped by to see David's grandma
(I don't think she really likes her picture taken, because
she never lets me take more than one and they usually
never turn out well).
After Visiting Grandma B. we went to the Hogle Zoo.
The big "T"
Dallin loved the monkeys and he didn't want to leave
there building.
Trev wanted so bad to ride the train, so here we are.
On Sunday we got up and checked out of the hotel
and toured Temple square.
I just had to put this picture in here to show you all just
how precious my little girl is....
for most of the weekend I took the pictures but there was a nice sister
missionary on temple square that asked if we would like a family
picture and I was so excited but this little girl was so stubborn
she wouldn't get in the picture so the sister backed up far
enough to get her in the picture anyway.
after she got a talking to and threatened with grounding from the
upcoming Lorax movie day she changed her tune
She is all smiles in the last picture. :)
We had a fun little get away as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment