I have been waiting for a while to post this,
I forgot my camera and had to use my Sis-in-laws so I had
to wait for the pictures, but here it is.
In November Kendra told me that she wanted to cut
her hair to her shoulders and I told her no, then I thought about
it and told myself it was just hair and if she wanted to do it that it
would be fine.
In December we went to get haircuts and she had changed
her mind about cutting it off, so we trimmed a couple inches off the end to
help it to look more healthy.
In February we were driving to get haircuts and she said that she
wanted to do it and I said, OK, but her dad said no that he
loved her hair. We finally said go ahead. So we decided that if she was going
to cut her hair off we would donate it to locks of love. So we looked it up
and we needed 10" to be able to donate so we cut 11" off to just be safe.
Here she is...
Before
After
( Her hair)
*If she looks a little peaked, it because she threw up and passed
out during the haircut. I was joking that it was like Sampson in the bible
who lost his strength when they cut his hair.
~~
Dallin's Big Day Too!
Before
Dallin's 1st Haircut
(notice the curls above the ears, one curls forward and one backwards)
During
Catching his little locks for his baby book.
We just cut the little curls from around his ears mostly cause it
was driving David nuts.
Both of my Kids had their first hair cuts
(that wasn't self inflicted.)( Kendra)


So cute! I bet Kendra loves her hair. Whenever my girls get a lot of hair cut off I always love how easy it is to wash!
ReplyDelete