So I was going to do this post last week, but didn't get it done.
After thinking about it I decided it doesn't matter weather it is
Thanksgiving or Christmas or anyday of the year,
I am still thankful for the same things.
I am very thankful for a wonderful family(I love them so much),
a nice warm home, a comfortable bed to sleep in, food to eat, a
reliable vehichle to take me where I want to go, good friends, water, my health,
I am so thankful for David's job and that all my wants and needs are met.
I have so much to be thankful for...
good father for my children
and a supportive partner to have by my side.
He is a good provider
for our family and he is a hard worker,
That's why I love him!!
He is a good big brother and a good friend to all of us.
He really tries to help me out a lot.
That is why I love him!
She is such a motherly little girl, she is a great help,
and has such a pure and innocent little glow about her.
That is why I love her!
He is full of life and always on the go. He is a
good brother to his siblings and always wants to help.
He is very forgiving and loving.
That is why I love him!
I mean just look at him, he brings so much joy to
my life. He is the best little guy!
That is why I love him!
abundunt blessings he see's fit to bless me with,
I know that I am not worthy to recieve all that he has blessed
me with, but I am so Thankful!
Awww, I love this post! So sweet! And I love the color-coordinated outfits. (I'm sure you're thankful for those too!!!) ;)
ReplyDelete