Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carving a little fun

For FHE last night we carved our pumpkins that we
grew this year. I always enjoy this time of year.
Baking Halloween sugar cookies, carving pumpkins, & trick-or-treating
then it seems Thanksgiving comes quickly and then Christmas,
I can't believe how fast this year has gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David does not like carving pumpkins and complains every year
because the kids always want to do such intricate designs on their pumpkins.
This year it took him and Trev 9 mins. to gut and carve their pumpkin
and then Kendi and Aid wanted to carve a design and David wasn't very happy. After the carving was done and I got done cleaning up, I had a thought;
brace yourself for the deep thoughts by Gina
My kids are getting so big so fast and soon they won't want to carve pumpkins and
bake cookies with us anymore, so we just need to enjoy this time even though it is
a mess or a lot of work or it tries our patience, we just need to make these memories
that they will remember. I sure enjoy doing things as a family. I love my family!
Aiden carving the big pumpkin. Dal's pumpkin Mom's pumpkin
Aiden's pumpkin
Kendra's pumpkin
Trev. & Dad's pumpkin
Stay tune to see our fun Halloween costumes this year.
I'm sure it will be a real treat.

1 comment: