Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Great To Be...

Eight

Aiden saw this cake and thought it would be

pretty cool for his eighth birthday party!

He invited eight little boys over and we played
water games and had a hot dog roast.
then he opened presents and after everyone
left he said, I would much rather give presents
than get presents, Mom.
He is a very thoughtful little boy!
AND THEN...
a few days later he got baptized on his birthday
August 28, 2010
Aiden & his dad
family picture

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting pics - so sorry we couldn't be there :( I did that same cake for Nate and Tanner when they turned 8!!! Must be a little boy favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cake!! Did you make that? It looks so good!!! I'm impressed! I love the picture of him and David all in white! What a happy baptism photo!

    ReplyDelete